Buy & Sell your Metaverse Worlds on Monaverse.com.
When selling directly on the Mona Marketplace, Creators receive 4.5% more on Secondary Sales versus selling on a 3rd party marketplace like OpenSea.
Primary Sale : 85% Creator + 15% Mona
Secondary Sale : 85% Seller + 12% Creator + 3% Mona
Before you can list and sell a World on the Mona Marketplace, you need to either own an existing world, or mint a world of your own.
Your Space can be accessible on both stores (and price them accordingly) or delist the OpenSea space in order to benefit from the higher royalties.
- Log into your Mona Wallet
- Click on the Minted World you’d like to sell.
- Press the “View Token” button
- Select “List Token”
- Set the Price you’d like to sell for and click List
- You will be notified on the website that your Space has been listed
Creators are also able to accept offers made by collectors if you are using Ethereum. Polygon spaces are currently not able to receive offers from collectors. Zora Protocol must support making offers on Polygon for this to be available. If you’d like to sell your Polygon Space, you have to set a list price on the Mona Marketplace.
Auctions are not supported on the Mona Marketplace at the moment.
- On the Details page, click Buy Now or Make an Offer
- Confirm the transaction in your Wallet.