Comment on page
Explorer's Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs for all issues relating to Using A Space.
If a space is difficult to enter, whereas others are fine, then the issue is usually not with the user.
You can try a different browser as occasionally it will work in one browser, but not another.
Another approach would be to use the 'Hard Refresh' by using the left Ctrl and select the refresh button or press F5 in your preferred browser.
If the Spaces don't load on the website you can :
- Make sure that your device meets the minimum requirements listed below.
- Check the 'Browser settings > More Tools > Developer Tools' window
- Make sure the 'Console' tab is selected
Relatively modern computer or laptop running Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux operating system with a 64-bit CPU architecture.
- 2+ Cores, 1.8GHz
- 8GB RAM
- Dedicated Graphics card
- Quad-core CPU
- 16GB RAM
- Dedicated Graphics cards
Mobile devices are not supported. High-end Tablet devices such as the iPad or Surface Pro may work but are not directly supported.
- Surface Tablets with Windows 10 or above.
- iPad with the most current iPad OS.
- Trusted Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and Edge.
- 64-bit architecture
- HTML 5 standards compliant
- Supports WebGL 2.0
- Supports WebAssembly
High speed internet connectivity with a minimum of 60 Mbps.
The following error appears when loading the space :
A common reason for this is when the canvas images are to numerous, too large, for the browser memory. Another reason is that you are using too many animated GIF images. Notify the host of the space that this could be an issue.